Iowa Unemployment Insurance Information

Form number: IWD 60-0154

Report Name: Notice of Separation or Refusal of Work Under Conditions That May Disqualify

Instructions: Use this form to notify Iowa Workforce Development that a worker has left or refused your employment. Complete and postmark the form within 10 days of the event and mail it to Iowa Workforce Development, P.O. Box 10331, Des Moines, Iowa 50306.


Simply call the automated system Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and follow the prompts to file your notice. The interactive voice response system requires you to enter your 9-digit Iowa employer account number and to provide us with a number where you can be reached for a fact-finding interview. Normally the Iowa employer account number is a 6-digit number followed by 3 zeros. If you are a location coded account, you should contact Iowa Workforce Development for instructions. The telephone number to call for filing your "Notice of Separation" is (866) 834-9672.

Return To Unemployment Insurance Tax Forms and Publications