• Access the largest talent pool of Iowa job seekers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All this, again, is provided at no cost to employers.
• In addition to IowaJobs.org, employers automatically get their jobs listed on other websites – 19 customized job banks, 15 regional job banks, the nationwide job bank (JobCentral), and SmartCareerMove.com (if the job pays more than $30,000 a year or more).
• Post jobs online and self-manage the postings.
• Or, post jobs online and utilize IWD’s staff to manage the postings.
• Provide their job information directly to a workforce office for posting, or
• Allow IWD to “screenscrape” employer job information into the IWD website, freeing up employers’ staff and time by automating the job listing process.
To use these services, visit www.iowajobs.org.
Click on the “Employers List Your Jobs at No Cost” link.
Then, follow the process to create an account and list jobs.
If you have any questions about these services, please contact your local Iowa Workforce Development office. In Davenport, the local office number is (563) 445-3200.