For Immediate Release
Contact: Suzanne Eastlund
Telephone: (319) 365-9474 – Ext.1218
Printer Friendly PDF Version
IOWA CITY, IOWA - The Iowa City Employers’ Council of Iowa (ECI) will be sponsoring the “Make’em say “WOW!” Customer Service Seminar “ with presenter Robert Bell. The workshop will be held on Wednesday, June 15, 2005, from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at the Iowa City Area Association of Realtors, Inc. (ICAAR) Education Center, 438 Highway 1 West, Iowa City. Registration will begin at 12:30 p.m.
Participants will learn the following:
• A real understanding of your customers
• To relate positively with customers and teammates
• Effective listening skills
• Projecting a professional image
• The importance of body language
• Five steps needed to turn “service break-downs” into loyalty-building opportunities
• Little things that make a big difference
Robert Bell, FOCUS Consulting, has over 20 years of experience in leadership and customer service. He has been speaking to and training others professionally since 1995 and has delivered more than 400 seminars and keynote addresses to business people throughout the Midwest.
To register for the seminar, contact Suzanne.Eastland@iwd.state.ia.us by Friday, June 10 with your e-mail, name, company name and phone number. The seminar fee is $35.00 per person. Checks can be made payable to ECI.