Question :
I want to start my own business. Where can I get some help?
Answer :
Visit your local community college and ask for assistance from their small business development center. The Iowa Department of Economic Development is another good resource, along with chambers of commerce and the U.S. Small Business Administration. Iowa Workforce Development field auditors can also assist with the necessary paperwork to obtain an Unemployment Insurance employer account number.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.