Question :
Is there money available for me to go back to school?
Answer :
Funding may be available through the Workforce Investment Act for workers displaced from their job through a plant closure, or because the company moved operations to Canada or Mexico. Contact your local Iowa Workforce Development office for more information.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.