Question :
I think my employer is discriminating against me. Who do I talk to?
Answer :
For civil rights and discrimination issues related to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, contact the Iowa Civil Rights Commission:

Iowa Civil Rights Commission
Grimes State Office Building
400 E. 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50319-1004
(515) 281-4121, 1 (800) 457-4416
FAX (515) 242-5840

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.