Question :
What happens to the bond after I quit working in Iowa?
Answer :
After you have completed your work in Iowa, your bonding company must send a written request to the Division of Labor asking that your bond be released back to you.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.