Question :
Who can help me with questions concerning my employer-sponsored pension plan?
Answer :
Most pension plans are regulated by the Employee Benefits Security Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor. To contact this office, visit or call (866) 444-3272.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.