Question :
What do I do if a person listed on my Iowa Workforce Development report never worked for me?
Answer :
If you find an individual who has not worked for you on your Notice Of Claim check the box “Never Worked” and follow the return instructions on the back side of the form. If you receive a Chargeback Statement with charges against your account for an individual who has not worked for you, you should follow the procedure on the notice to provide a written request to the Chargeback Unit for review. This can be faxed to (515) 242-0494 attention Chargeback Unit. An adjustment can be done to remove these charges if it is determined to be the correct action.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.