Question :
I think there’s an error on my quarterly report showing charges against my account. Who do I talk to?
Answer :
When you receive your quarterly Statement of Charges against your account and you feel there may be an error, you should follow the procedures on the notice to have the benefits reviewed. You may also fax in a written request for review of the charges to (515) 242-0494 attention Chargeback Unit.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.