Question :
I just started a new business with employees. How do I set up an account?
Answer :
If you have started a new business, you or your accountant should contact your local Iowa Workforce Development field auditor or the Tax Bureau in Des Moines. At that time, you will need to complete some required forms to determine if you are liable to establish an Unemployment Insurance tax account. Visit the Unemployment Insurance Information For Employer's page for more information.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.