Question :
I called in my claim, but reported wages incorrectly. What do I do now?
Answer :
You can go into your local Iowa Workforce Development office to provide corrected wage information (check stubs). The amount will be changed if no payment has been made or a special underpayment check will be issued if you over-reported wages. If you underreported wages and the week has already been paid, an overpayment decision will be issued.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.