Question :
I’m a new employer and I need tax forms. Can you send those to me? I also need some W-2 forms.
Answer :
A new employer may locate tax forms to establish an unemployment tax account several ways:
Employer forms are located on Unemployment Insurance Tax Forms and Publications. Some forms can be filed online through the Internet.
A new employer may contact their local Iowa Workforce Development field auditor, and the needed forms may be mailed or faxed to them to complete.
A new employer may call the Tax Bureau in Des Moines toll-free at 1 (800) 972-2024 (call 281-5339 if you are in the Des Moines area) for assistance.
Printed versions of the W-2 forms may be obtained from the IRS by calling 1-800-TAX-FORM (1 (800) 829-3676). Be sure to order using the IRS form number.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.