Question :
I’m a resident of another state who has been working in Iowa. I just lost my job. Where do I go to file for Unemployment Insurance?
Answer :
Normally, you would file against the state you work in. You may visit your nearest local Iowa Workforce Development office, use our unemployment online system to file an unemployment insurance claim, or call the Iowa Interstate Unemployment Claim phone line 866-299-0843.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.