Question :
How much child support will be taken out of my payment
Answer :
By law, Iowa Workforce Development is required to deduct and withhold up to a maximum of 50% of your weekly benefit amount when requested by the Department of Human Services Child Support Recovery Unit for child-support payments. Child Support Recovery Unit is requiring that child support be deducted. You will receive a written decision from IWD if this deduction has been requested. Any questions should be directed to the local child-support agency.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.