Question :
I changed my address at the post office, but I still haven’t gotten my check. Why not?
Answer :
Unemployment insurance checks are not forwarded when you change addresses. If you move, you need to notify Iowa Workforce Development. Just contact your local office.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.