Question :
How do I get help from PROMISE JOBS to go to school?
Answer :
You must meet with your PROMISE JOBS worker to develop a “Family Investment Agreement,” or (FIA). You must have a completed FIA and be a Family Investment Plan (FIP) recipient to attend school through PROMISE JOBS, and have an approvable training goal. PROMISE JOBS financial assistance is limited to child care and transportation while a person is in school.

  Was this answer useful to you?
Yes No

< Back


Iowa Workforce Development
1000 East Grand Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa 50319-0209
Telephone: (515) 281-5387
For Deaf and Hard Of Hearing, Use Relay 711
Copyright -All Rights Reserved

An Equal Opportunity
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request for individuals with disabilities.